The Entrepreneurship Division recognizes excellence in research, teaching and service by conferring awards on well-deserving members of the Division. The awards are presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management. For more information on awards criteria and nomination timelines, Click Here.
- Research is recognized through several categories of awards:
- Several awards recognize published research. These include:
- Several awards recognize papers presented on the Entrepreneurship Division Program at that year’s Academy of Management meeting. These include:
- The Best Empirical Paper Award
- The Best Conceptual Paper Award
- The Best Family Business Paper Award
- The Best Social Entrepreneurship Award
- Two awards recognize dissertation research. These include:
- Service is recognized through three awards:
Click here to view the winners of the various division awards in recent years.